3 bedroom apartment for sale – Santo Domingo

  • US$146,614

3 bedroom apartment for sale – Santo Domingo

  • US$146,614


  • Apartment
  • Property Type
  • 3
  • Bedrooms
  • 3
  • Bathrooms
  • 1862.16
  • sqft
  • 2021
  • Year Built


ORMA by Pedralbes

ORMA by Pedralbes is an apartment project located in the Bella Vista sector, on Sarasota Avenue in the National District, almost in front of Bella Vista Mall, one of the most important shopping centers in the city, as well as the best area of Bella Vista.

Characteristics of the project

  • Located on Sarasota Ave. itself, with access to all its attractions and amenities
  • The most attractive views of the city and the sea from all apartments
  • Underground parking
  • Two state-of-the-art elevators
  • Spacious lobby furnished in white marble. Professionally designed and decorated
  • Surveillance camera systems that control access, perimeters and common areas of the project
  • Fully equipped gymnasium
  • The Clubhouse by Pedralbes: a spectacular bar and lounge social area with billiards room, foosball table, projector for sporting events and much more
  • Yoga and meditation room
  • Conference room
  • Electric plant with full coverage
  • Fire protection system
  • Intercom systems
  • Common supply systems (common gas and water)
  • Electric gates

Characteristics of the apartments

  • Apartment units of 121 and 173 square meters of net construction, with city or ocean view depending on the unit
  • Two and three parking spaces depending on the apartment that applies
  • Two state-of-the-art elevators
  • Pre-installation of air conditioners in all areas
  • Top of the line finishes
  • Apartments with terrace available on the second level
  • Penthouses available of 294 square meters of construction with terrace, studio, bathrooms in each room, and much more

Payment plan

40% down payment and the remaining 60% upon delivery of the apartment in September 2021.

Also to see

In the same category, see our apartments

Invest more than 200,000 US$ with the Investor Visa and obtain your Dominican Residency to live legally in the country (Read more).


Real estate projects in Dominican Republic

Sylvain Maufrais

Portable : (001) 809 803 0271 (WhatsApp)
Email :
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sylvain-maufrais/20/b00/411
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/agiredom/


  • City Santo Domingo
  • Area Bella Vista


Updated on May 25, 2022 at 12:02 pm
  • Price: US$146,614
  • Property Size: 1862.16 sqft
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Rooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 3
  • Year Built: 2021
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: For Sale

Mortgage Calculator

  • Principal & Interest

Schedule a Tour

Your information

What's Nearby?

Please supply your API key Click Here

Contact Information

View Listings
Sylvain Maufrais
  • Sylvain Maufrais

Enquire About This Property

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

Leave a Review

Compare listings

Sylvain Maufrais
  • Sylvain Maufrais