Inspired by nature and good living in the city, Canvas by Pedralbes is a family project located on Paseo del Este Street in the Arroyo Hondo Viejo sector.
Conceptualized as an urban refuge within the city, in which a park will be developed in the center of the project for exercise and recreation.
This green space will provide warmth and sensory experiences through nature, seeking to generate a different atmosphere for its future inhabitants, providing a place to live and at the same time recreational spaces just a step away.
Characteristics of the Project
- Proximity to downtown
- One or two parking spaces, depending on the unit
- Surveillance camera systems that control the accesses, perimeters and common areas of the project
- Private swimming pool in the social area of the first level
- Large terrace in the pool area
- Full electrical plant coverage
- Fire suppression cabinets
- Common supply systems (common gas and water)
- Co-working space equipped with work equipment
- Central Park
- Pet Station
- Lobby and all areas professionally equipped and decorated
What most real estate agents will never tell you
Invest more than 200,000 dollars with the Investor Visa and obtain your permanent Dominican Residency to live legally in the country (Read more)
Sylvain Maufrais, Real Estate Agent and President of AGIREDOM is also a legal advisor in immigration matters
(Certified Expert in Process and Procedures for the Application for Dominican Residency Visa by Educajuris. Registration number STGOMA – 20191407-00)
In the same category, here are our apartments
Real estate projects in the Dominican Republic