Volare at Cap Cana is a project of 112 apartments designed for the comfort of all residents and visitors, next to a park that allows you to enjoy nature. The project has apartments with private patios on the first level and the option of acquiring private terraces on the rooftop, allowing the owner to make the most of his investment.
Standard payment method
- The unit is reserved with US$5 thousand dollars
- At the signing of the Promise of Purchase and Sale contract, 20% of the value of the unit must be completed (i.e., the Buyer will pay 20% minus the US$5 thousand of the reservation amount already paid)
- 50% of the sales price is completed in monthly payments from the signing of the Promise of Sale contract until delivery of the unit
- Finally, the remaining 30% is paid upon delivery of the unit
- There are two alternative forms of payment where the client pays 80% at the signing of the contract and the remaining 20% upon delivery of the unit in exchange for a 5% discount, and if the client pays 50% at the signing, 30% during construction and 20% upon delivery of the unit, he will obtain a 3% discount
- The stipulated maintenance will be a monthly sum of approximately US$3.00 dollars for each square meter of the unit purchased. This payment will be destined to the maintenance of the condominium, covering the costs of maintenance and cleaning personnel, maintenance of gardens and common areas, utilities, etc
Construction is scheduled to begin in the first quarter of 2023.
What most real estate agents will never tell you
Invest more than 200,000 dollars with the Investor Visa and obtain your permanent Dominican Residency to live legally in the country (Read more)
Sylvain Maufrais, Real Estate Agent and President of AGIREDOM is also a legal advisor in immigration matters
(Certified Expert in Process and Procedures for the Application for Dominican Residency Visa by Educajuris. Registration number STGOMA – 20191407-00)
In the same category, here are our apartments
Real estate projects in the Dominican Republic