1 and 2 bedroom apartments for sale – Cap Cana

  • From US$164,750
Featured For Sale
Featured For Sale
1 and 2 bedroom apartments for sale – Cap Cana
  • From US$164,750


Property ID: HZCC28112022-4
  • Apartment
  • Property Type
  • 1, 2
  • Bedrooms
  • 1.5
  • Bathrooms
  • 1, 2
  • Garages
  • 688.89
  • sqft
  • September 2024
  • Year Built


Volare at Cap Cana is a project of 112 apartments designed for the comfort of all residents and visitors, next to a park that allows you to enjoy nature. The project has apartments with private patios on the first level and the option of acquiring private terraces on the rooftop, allowing the owner to make the most of his investment.

Standard payment method

  • The unit is reserved with US$5 thousand dollars
  • At the signing of the Promise of Purchase and Sale contract, 20% of the value of the unit must be completed (i.e., the Buyer will pay 20% minus the US$5 thousand of the reservation amount already paid)
  • 50% of the sales price is completed in monthly payments from the signing of the Promise of Sale contract until delivery of the unit
  • Finally, the remaining 30% is paid upon delivery of the unit
  • There are two alternative forms of payment where the client pays 80% at the signing of the contract and the remaining 20% upon delivery of the unit in exchange for a 5% discount, and if the client pays 50% at the signing, 30% during construction and 20% upon delivery of the unit, he will obtain a 3% discount
  • The stipulated maintenance will be a monthly sum of approximately US$3.00 dollars for each square meter of the unit purchased. This payment will be destined to the maintenance of the condominium, covering the costs of maintenance and cleaning personnel, maintenance of gardens and common areas, utilities, etc

Construction is scheduled to begin in the first quarter of 2023.

What most real estate agents will never tell you

Invest more than 200,000 dollars with the Investor Visa and obtain your permanent Dominican Residency to live legally in the country (Read more)

Sylvain Maufrais, Real Estate Agent and President of AGIREDOM is also a legal advisor in immigration matters

Sylvain Maufrais

(Certified Expert in Process and Procedures for the Application for Dominican Residency Visa by Educajuris. Registration number STGOMA – 20191407-00)

See also

In the same category, here are our apartments


Real estate projects in the Dominican Republic


  • City Punta Cana
  • Province La Altagracia
  • Area Cap Cana
  • Country Dominican Republic


Updated on March 21, 2024 at 9:55 pm
  • Property ID: HZCC28112022-4
  • Price: From US$164,750
  • Property Size: 688.89 sqft
  • Bedrooms: 1, 2
  • Rooms: 1, 2
  • Bathrooms: 1.5
  • Garages: 1, 2
  • Year Built: September 2024
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: For Sale

Mortgage Calculator

  • Down Payment
  • Loan Amount
  • Monthly Mortgage Payment
  • Monthly HOA Fees

Schedule a Tour

Your information

What's Nearby?

Please supply your API key Click Here

Contact Information

View Listings

Enquire About This Property

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

Leave a Review

Similar Listings

Compare listings

Sylvain Maufrais
  • Sylvain Maufrais